Saturday, January 26, 2008

Help! I've fallen and I can't get up.

Once again I have proven that I lack the discipline to follow through with this P365/366 task. Sadly, I have fallen off the wagon and have been unable to stick with the challenge of taking a pic each day of the year. Pretty pathetic considering we are still in January! *sigh* lol

I still believe in the concept behind this challenge and will continue to post pics that represent the adventures in our day to day lives.


That being said, here are pics from January 12 through the 16th: Pic #1 - Mike finally took down outside lights.
Pic #2 is my closet 'before'Pic #3 is my closet 'after'Pic #4 is Meek in timeout chair
Pic #5 is on the road again

1 comment:

The Phamily Matriarch said...

Hey, you gave it your best shot. That's okay, just keep taking pictures when you can and post them for us to keep up with you. ;)

I'm not nice like you...no comfort of a chair during time out at my house...it's standing with your nose against the wall and hands behind your back! The Mickster knows that position well, and the Pink Princess is quickly learning. LOL

J-Bug